Chat technical support advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chat technical support advisor Interview Questions

chat technical support advisor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The same usual customer service questions. Same sort of questions that are on the application

3 Answers

Positive, polite and professional

Ok

hey just want to know if you got a intent to offer? and how long after a formal offer?

How do you quickly build a customer's confidence in your ability to resolve their issue?

2 Answers

"I'd like to play music from my Apply TV for a dinner party tonight but I can't get anything to play"

3 Answers

What have you done most recently to improve your writing skills?

2 Answers

-Explain what you know about the position so far: expectations, pay rate, training period, etc. -Describe a time you were not able to resolve an issue with a customer, and what you did. -Describe a time when you had to receive some feedback from your supervisor. -Explain how a normal work day looks for you. -What is it about Apple that makes you want to work with us?

1 Answer

"Describe a time where you had a respond to constructive criticism from a manager"

1 Answer

Describe a moment when you had a difficult customer, but they were pleased with your service by the end of the call?

1 Answer

explain how to direct a customer somewhere in their phone

1 Answer

Role play: my son got ahold of my phone and now I don’t know where my camera app is he put it in some type of folder and I don’t want the folder can you help me.

1 Answer

Walk me through the steps to connect to a Bluetooth speaker