Chauffeur Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chauffeur Interview Questions

Chauffeur interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I was asked to describe a work realated scenario where I was faced with a challenge, and how I handled it and how succeded.

They asked the typical behavioral and situational questions. I would describe the interview as more conversational. Your driving history is the only thing they care about really. Just be honest, confident and approachable. They are just trying to get a feeling for your personality and how you will engage with the customer. Relax, be professional and engaging but be careful not to get to comfortable because they want to know that when you meet the customer that you will be respectful, engaging but not chatty and professional.

How do your navigate from the Broadmoor to Colorado Springs airport

1 Answer

Looking for a team player. They seemed to what me so they spent more time trying to persuade me to accept the job. Promised a salary which I never saw in the year I worked there.

1 Answer

Is your record clean? How long have you had your license ? Have you ever worked as a Chauffeur before? What hours can you work?

Do you have extensive driving knowledge of Los Angeles And Orange County? Do you have previous chauffeur experience? Do you have extensive knowledge of LAX?

110 of 15 Interview Questions