Recruiter Interview Questions in Chelmsford, UK | Glassdoor

Recruiter Interview Questions in Chelmsford, UK

"Companies and agencies are looking to hire recruiters with the industry knowledge and interpersonal skills to source, interview, and hire qualified job candidates. When interviewing for a recruitment position, expect to be asked about your sales experience and customer service experience, as having skills in these departments is essential to becoming a good recruiter who can sell jobs to the right candidates."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

do I have kids? When I answered no, his response was “good, as those with kids tend to have a lot more time off work when their kids are unwell so I’m glad you don’t have any kids.. anyway, you’re too young to have kids anyway”

2 Answers

I answered no to having any kids, and when he said the above, I felt very intimidated so didn’t want to say anything back to him about that.

This sounds about right from the behavior at Alchemy. They are the sort of company that expect all their staff to live for their job. They are intrusive and the most unprofessional organisation.

I was asked how I might cope with the cultural change of moving from a large city firm to a smaller boutique agency.

1 Answer

How many calls a day would you make if we told you you could make a load of commission?

1 Answer

give an example of a time you done something in the given time frame?

1 Answer

What is the main thing you are looking for in your next job?

1 Answer

why did i want a career/to further my career in recruitment?

1 Answer

Why do you want to get into recruitment?

110 of 22 Interview Questions