Account Executive Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

Account Executive Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

"When hiring account executives, employers are looking for candidates with the communication and sales skills to find and acquire new clients. In an interview, be ready to discuss your experience sourcing new business opportunities, familiarity with sales strategies, and ability to close deals with clients."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

typical selling strategy questions

5 Answers

Did you get the job? Are the sales face-to-face or more phone based? Do you work from a home office? >$200K?

Yes I got the job but it was not what was sold to me and was not negotiable as far as a possible change. I would be viewed as a difficult person and crt baby. the job is 95% on the phone and if needed a visit to your territory. In my case i am based in Chicago and cover obscure accounts in the southeast. so none of my 20 plus years of relationships mattered to them.

Also you are tied to you phone and desk and it is frownd upon to work from home.

What is 40% of 200?

3 Answers

How do you prospect?

How do I define success?

1 Answer

I Don't remember exactly but they are your typical sales job questions like "How would you sell me this pen?"

1 Answer

What color describes you and every other crazy question. Dr. Wilson??? Are you kidding me!

sales scenario - selling to CEO. do a presentation

1 Answer

What did you think of the skills test?

1 Answer

Find a product in Walmart and sell it to me.

1 Answer

what other job offers do you have