Account Manager Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

Account Manager Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

"When interviewing for an account owner position, be prepared to speak to your skills in communications, marketing, and client relations. Employers will be interested in your ability to create long lasting relationships with clients and generate sales for a portfolio of accounts. Your interviewer may test your abilities with a role play question, so be prepared to give a mock sales pitch to a difficult client."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Did you read the job description?

2 Answers

This led to an uncomfortable discussion as I said yes, but asked for further clarification. The answer from the recruiter was simply a restatement of the job description posted online.

Companies don't hire people out of generosity, they are willing to take money from their investors because they need to solve a problem or invest in their future. To understand the job description, ask them what events led up to the creation of this position.

Name a time where you were struggling with something and needed help to improve

1 Answer

The manager noticed I had changed professions and industries, so he asked me why I decided to leave the industry I was in for a job in sales.

1 Answer

The most unexpected question for me was "how I go about handling a task with my team when we needed to by analytical"

1 Answer

typical interview questions.. nothing really unexpected if you are prepared to be interviewed. Focus on your goals and strengths. Through out the interview you must maintain a high level of professionalism.

1 Answer

Unexpected: where do u see your self 20 (yes.20) years down the road and what have you planned for that?

1 Answer

What do you do in your free time?

Why should we pick you?

1 Answer

What one word best describes you?

2 Answers

Tell me a time when you have to address a conflict. What was the situation and how did you handle it.

110 of 1,193 Interview Questions