Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Administrative Assistant

Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

Executives count on administrative assistants to keep busy schedules and company activities as clear and easy-to-navigate as possible. Expect questions about your organizational, time management, and communication skills. Many of these questions will be story-based, so come ready to explain a time when you successfully juggled multiple deadlines or were able to handle difficult customers at the front desk. Though these interviews focus primarily on soft skills, you may be asked to answer a question about your ability to use basic administrative software.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do you want to work for our company. In prior jobs what was your day to day activities, etc.

1 Answer

I answered the questions as honestly, consistently and intelligently as I could.

Describe yourself in three words.

2 Answers

Asked about commute.

Was I trained in Microsoft Excel Macros

1 Answer

I was asked solution scenario questions, like if you had to schedule 20 people for training how would you approach it.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you didn't get along with a co-worker.

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for Northwestern?

1 Answer

Have I ever been in a position where I had to make an important decision for the company.

1 Answer

How would you build this website using BackboneJS?

1 Answer

It was a rather typical interview, I don't recall any tricky questions. It was longer than expected but that wasn't a bad thing.