Assistant Manager Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

Assistant Manager Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

"Assistant managers are needed in every industry to provide leadership and management support. Employers are looking for candidates with strong teamwork and organizational skills. In an interview, be ready to discuss your leadership experience, conflict management abilities, and knowledge of the industry for which you are applying."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What was your most difficult customer confrontation and how did you handle it?

1 Answer

Customer Service : No matter how good you are at your job , you're going to encounter difficult customers from time to time.Some of these people are always difficult . they may just be having a bad day or negative experience >Therefore you need to come, relax listen To see how you can help .and handle the customer.

Was there ever a time when you and your supervisor team didn't see eye to eye?

1 Answer

How would you handle an employee that was not doing what they were supposed to be doing?

1 Answer

The most unexpected question for me was "how I go about handling a task with my team when we needed to by analytical"

When can you start?

1 Answer

They demanded to know what year I graduated from high school and pushed back when I tried to decline to answer personal questions about my family relationships when I was a teenager. Especially in a room full of people, those questions felt very intimidating and invasive.

1 Answer

Why didn't I pursue what I studied in College?

1 Answer

Most confounding question, " Why didn't I apply for a Bank Mgr. position?" by 2nd 1st VP.

1 Answer

If I had known company stats for my previous employers.

1 Answer

Tell me why you have had so many jobs.