Associate Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

Associate Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

3,162

Associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Just entertain me for five minutes, I'm not going to talk

43 Answers

I am not going to talk either. The entertainment will be to see how much we can communicate with each other using only gestures, facial expressions and body language. Go!

What about showing them re-runs from old family videos your mom posted on YouTube? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0)

You have an unlimited number of marbles colored 3 ways (green, red, blue) how many marbles do you need to select in order to be certain you have one of each color

3 Answers

Estimate size of vehicles fleet in a large city

3 Answers

A king has 1000 bottles of water, exactly one of which is poisoned. Servants die the day after consuming the poison. The king holds a party and has his servants drink the bottles. The next morning, the king finds out which servants are dead. What is the minimum number of servants that the king needs at the party to determine which bottle is poisoned?

4 Answers

How much would you charge to wash the windows in downtown?

2 Answers

Efficient way to compute p^q, where q is an integer

2 Answers

Describe a situation in which you resolved a personality conflict in the workplace.

2 Answers

The rope question. Two ropes burn in an hour, at random, variable rates. Try to measure out 45 minutes with only those two ropes and a match.

2 Answers

What are the different ways to value a business?

2 Answers

What is your knowledge of hedge funds?

1 Answer