Business Analyst Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor
Business Analyst Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

Business Analyst Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

When interviewing a candidate for a business analyst role, employers are looking to assess your analytical problem-solving skills as well as your communication and collaboration skills. Be prepared to analyze a business case study and answer behavioral questions that often test your ability to handle challenging stakeholders or tight deadlines. Business analysts must also be creative thinkers, so expect to tackle a few unusual brainteasers that are designed to see how well you can think through a complex problem.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Revenue-Expenses/Assets... What is this equation?

4 Answers

Return on Assets

Hi! I have an upcoming interview with BTS and I will be given a case onsite on the interview day. I would really appreciate if you can tell me what kind of case do they give to candidates. I'm an MBA student so I'm familiar with case studies but the recruiter told me that it will more of finance case sorta.. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Profit

If a client told you they wanted to make a rock, what question would you ask first

6 Answers

Explain about project methodologies and which one do you recommend SDLC /Sgile/RUP?

1 Answer

What is your approach if requirement is not clear

3 Answers

Differentiate between Business analyst role and system analyst

2 Answers

Explain the payment end to end process

1 Answer

The technical manager asked about business case for their company where currently they are having multiple purchase organizations in the company across globe and wanted a solution for make them signle purchase organization.

1 Answer

there are 8 balls, 1 is heavier than the rest. you can only weigh them twice, how do you isolate the ball

where do you see yourself in 5 years

1 Answer

Give me the results of your thesis and how you managed to conduct your research

110 of 406 Interview Questions