Business Analyst Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor
Business Analyst Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

Business Analyst Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

When interviewing a candidate for a business analyst role, employers are looking to assess your analytical problem-solving skills as well as your communication and collaboration skills. Be prepared to analyze a business case study and answer behavioral questions that often test your ability to handle challenging stakeholders or tight deadlines. Business analysts must also be creative thinkers, so expect to tackle a few unusual brainteasers that are designed to see how well you can think through a complex problem.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What would you do if faced with a difficult situation as a business analyst? How would you handle it?

2 Answers

I would research my options and background information before I recommended a course of action. I would assess the situation slowly before recommending the following steps...

first i would analyse the situation and what are the necessary steps to prevent the difficult situation and i will move further.

Revenue-Expenses/Assets... What is this equation?

4 Answers

If a client told you they wanted to make a rock, what question would you ask first

6 Answers

What if we offered you lower than market rate Business Analyst?

2 Answers

Explain about project methodologies and which one do you recommend SDLC /Sgile/RUP?

1 Answer

Differentiate between Business analyst role and system analyst

2 Answers

What is your approach if requirement is not clear

3 Answers

Explain the payment end to end process

1 Answer

The technical manager asked about business case for their company where currently they are having multiple purchase organizations in the company across globe and wanted a solution for make them signle purchase organization.

1 Answer

there are 8 balls, 1 is heavier than the rest. you can only weigh them twice, how do you isolate the ball

110 of 581 Interview Questions