Intern Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor
Intern Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

Intern Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

From retail to finance to medicine, every industry needs interns to provide additional support and assistance. Interview questions will vary greatly depending on the industry and role you are looking for. Expect to answer questions about how you work on teams and provide examples of any relevant work experience. To ace your interview, make sure to research the particular position you are applying for.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

You have three barrels. One barrel is filled with apples, one with oranges, and one with both apples and oranges. Each barrel is mislabeled. You can take out as many fruit as you like form each barrel and look at it. What is the minimum number of fruits you need to remove to correctly label the barrels?

8 Answers

Just one. Take a fruit from the barrel labeled apples and oranges. You know this barrel is not the apples and oranges barrel, so whatever fruit you take must be the only fruit in that barrel. The other two barrels are mislabeled, so you can figure out the other two as well.

Two. Take a fruit from A+O, if its an O then this barrel is O ...Now take out a fruit from A, if its an O then this barrel is A+O...and the 3rd is by default barrel A

One. Start of from A+O, the fruit u pick say O should be the barrel name. now that means that the barrel labelled A can be A+O or A... But since we know that barrels are mislabelled it cant be A. hence, we concluded it to be A+O and the last remaining barrel is A.

To write down code for x^n in O(logn) time.

6 Answers

What the probability of getting 2 consecutive heads in a total of N tosses (I found this one pretty hard and I didn't figure out the right answer at the time.)

7 Answers

Explain a time you had too much to do in too little time

5 Answers

What is the chance that at least two people were born on the same day of the week if there are 3 people in the room?

6 Answers

What is the sum of the square root of every number from 1 to 100?

6 Answers

Swap two variables without using a temp.

5 Answers

A king has 1000 bottles of water, exactly one of which is poisoned. Servants die the day after consuming the poison. The king holds a party and has his servants drink the bottles. The next morning, the king finds out which servants are dead. What is the minimum number of servants that the king needs at the party to determine which bottle is poisoned?

4 Answers

I'm giving you a choice between two games. In the first game, you roll two six-sided dice. For every number by which their sum exceeds 10, I will give you $1 and $0 if their sum is equal to or less than 10. In the second game, you still have two dice but once is already set to 5 so you can only roll one die. The same rules apply: you get a dollar for each number over 10 and get nothing if the sum is equal to or less than 10. Which game would you prefer to play, and how much would you be willing to pay me to play the preferred game over the other game?

4 Answers

WHAT IS your proficiency level with excel?

110 of 2,064 Interview Questions