IT Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

IT Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

IT professionals build, design, and maintain the systems that handle storing, sending, and retrieving information. Employers are looking for individuals who are able to systematically solve the tough and unusual problems that arise in the field. Expect to be asked many hypothetical questions that will assess your thought process when dealing with complex problems.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you handle bringing in new business?

1 Answer

My focus would be to build relationships, meet with clients face to face, and build up our network

Typical interview guide type questions.

2 Answers

Expectation that I was to spy on the person I reported to and make them uncomfortable with my expertise and experience.

1 Answer

If computer has no wifi what do you expect will be down? Maybe device is access point

2 Answers

Tell me about a character flaw you have and how have you overcome it.

1 Answer

Why or why not do you think the gold standard succeeded in light of the great depression?

1 Answer

"What's the most difficult problem you've ever encountered? A problem that you just couldn't figure out." "If our VoIP had problems with it, how would you go about fixing it?"

1 Answer

Describe the D203 mission and how my previous experience would be relevant. Experience - major projects A lot of the typical 'tell us about you' type questions,

1 Answer

Explain how my previous employer managed projects and my personal project management background.

1 Answer

How do I handle pressure?

110 of 503 Interview Questions