Management Trainee Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Management Trainee

Management Trainee Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

"As a management trainee, your ultimate goal is to become a manager through your ability to analyze, organize, and collaborate. In an interview context, employers will be interested to see if you are familiar with how they operate, what your motivation is, and the meaning of customer service to you. Often times, you will be responsible for handling difficult customers, so know how you would role-play this scenario. To show that you are up for this job, emphasize that you are up for challenges, multi-tasking, and leadership."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

They asked me about myself and what i wanted to achieve. whether i set out goals for this and how long i thought it would be before i could achieve those goals

Name a time you set a difficult goal and what did you do to achieve it

Describe a time you had to deal with a difficult customer and how you handled the situation.

Tell me about yourself what is your short-term goal? and what is your long-term goal?

With almost 3 years of sales experience why would you want to start over?

1 Answer

1) How would you organize our catalog? 2) Why do you think we keep our warehouse clean? 3) How would you organize our warehouse? 4) A case study about how to decide whether to place an order for 1yr or 3yrs. Basically, name the pros and cons of each.