Manager Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Manager

Manager Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Say an employee comes to you with a complaint about a client that seems to have an attitude when in the hospital, the employee requests to no longer deal with that client. How would you handle this situation and give an example or similar situation you were involved in and tell us how you handled the employee as well as the client.

1 Answer

I would ask the employee what specifically happened, how they dealt with the client, and why they felt they could no longer deal with this person. Unless the circumstances were inappropriate and made the employee feel uncomfortable I would give him suggestions on how to handle the client from now on. If the circumstance were more of a personality conflict, I would coach the employee on how to handle this from clients but explain we are not in the business of losing clients due to difficulty in communication. I told of a similar situation I had where an associate veterinarian had a hard time dealing with difficult clients, we attended a seminar on how to appropriately handle this type of client and this helped her throughout her daily interactions with clients. The hospital lost no clients in the process. The next time I saw the client expressing attitude with a receptionist, I asked her if there was anything I could help her with as I had noticed she seemed unhappy with her visit. Upon being confronted, her attitude dissipated.

What are your strengths as a manager?

1 Answer

What are warning signs of a deteriorating credit?

1 Answer

What would you do to grow our business. How would someone know this if they were not from that industry.

1 Answer

"Sell me this pen". The VP handed me his pen and asked me to sell it to him.

2 Answers

How would you prioritize high volume and time sensitive situations. For example, you have a client scheduled for an appointment, a supervisor from another office has called because the individual needs information reported quickly, and you also have to complete case notes that are due.

2 Answers

How would you deal with not being able to deliver on time?

1 Answer

Tell me about a well marketed product

2 Answers

What is a DNS? How does it work?

1 Answer

What was your most difficult customer confrontation and how did you handle it?

110 of 6,742 Interview Questions