Manager Trainee Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

Manager Trainee Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

Manager trainee interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

He asked a million questions about the operations of my current company, some of which I could not answer due to confidentiality. I felt he should have been more interested in how my skills would make a contribution to Aldi's.

1 Answer

With honesty. At the end of he interview I asked him how many stores does Aldi's see themselves opening in the near future, in a very condescending tone he said, 30,000. Then after he saw the puzzling look on my face, he broke it down in a more feasible answer

do you have retail experience

1 Answer

Questions were pretty standard.

1 Answer

During the second interview, they handed me an IQ test. There were a lot of spelling questions, and with it being right after Spring Break, my mind was drifting and I was used to Word correcting my errors automatically.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you worked for a team and took the lead

so why banking

2 Answers

They asked to role play: "My wife wants a Boeing 757 filled with orange golf balls for her birthday present by next Friday. I was told you can get this for me."

1 Answer

When you have encountered conflict in your previous positions how have you dealt with it and what was the outcome.

1 Answer

What are your weaknesses?

1 Answer

They were mostly situational leadership questions. Trying to gauge your leadership style and your capability in that area

110 of 110 Interview Questions