Marketing Analyst Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

Marketing Analyst Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

"As a marketing analyst, you'll use your analytical skill set to collect information about the market, identify trends, and offer marketing strategies. In an interview context, expect to answer technical questions that will test your knowledge of market analysis. Be prepared to show that you can work in a fast-paced environment, handle large sets of data, and are up-to-date on current industry news."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Can you talk (sell) to 200 people a day?

To be honest, I'm not sure if I can do it. But I will try

You have dozens of suppliers who are looking to put their products on the front page. How do you choose who goes on the front page, and how do you explain your decision to those who did not get on the front?

1 Answer

What is your greatest weakness?

1 Answer

The questions weren't complex and frankly, the most challenging part of the whole process was trying to maintain my composure and professionalism against an owner who was all over the place psychologically. She kept asking me if was going to "bail" on them and at one point referred to my resume as "sketchy". I felt like I was having a conversation with an insecure ex-girlfriend. The owner graduated from an Ivy League school and was intent on making me aware of this. So in short, if you want to work for a pseudo intellectual/egomaniac this might be the place for you.

1 Answer

The Excel questioning part went way far into detail, include some questions that are clearly only available for later version.

1 Answer

What excel function would you use to return customer first names given the following data

1 Answer

When would 2 trains traveling at different rate of speeds meet, when would 2 cars traveling at different speeds catch up to one another

1 Answer

We have had qualified, smart people in this position before and have left to eat the world. Can you tell me why you will stay with us?

1 Answer

There really weren't any difficult questions. It was an easy interview.

1 Answer

How many phonebooks are in the United States?