Recruiter Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Recruiter

Recruiter Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

"Companies and agencies are looking to hire recruiters with the industry knowledge and interpersonal skills to source, interview, and hire qualified job candidates. When interviewing for a recruitment position, expect to be asked about your sales experience and customer service experience, as having skills in these departments is essential to becoming a good recruiter who can sell jobs to the right candidates."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you handle bringing in new business?

1 Answer

My focus would be to build relationships, meet with clients face to face, and build up our network

What questions do YOU have for us?

3 Answers

Did you read the job description?

2 Answers

Reason for change of Job and why WNS.

1 Answer

What would you like to tell us about yourself that we havent asked?

1 Answer

What are you passionate about?

Why sales?

1 Answer

I had one phone discussion, which I took time out of my business day to conduct. The interviewer asked me about my roles, duties, and the past management I worked with. There was a clear interest in mining contact information from me vs. actually considering me for the position, when they could have just requested to further network with me. The interviewer was inarticulate and clearly knew very little about true recruiting, recruitment processes, or candidate experience. They asked very invalid questions that were not in any way strategic or thoughtful. This activity is far more damaging vs. helpful to their recruitment brand, as I've already alerted my connections in leadership of this blatantly disrespectful experience. Advice: When trying to recruit recruiters - do a better job at knowing your audience.

2 Answers

Describe a past accomplishment.

1 Answer

"How did you pay for college?"

110 of 939 Interview Questions