Regional Sales Manager Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

Regional Sales Manager Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

Regional sales manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is Social Media?

1 Answer

I answered the question, but if couldn't answer it I don't deserve a job flipping hamburgers at McDonald's.

How comfortable am I working from home with little supervision? Experience with re-sellers and partners? Credit card processing and data tracking? Asked about sales activity and what I thought a day working at WEX would consist of. Asked about travel and covering 3 states and working in some smaller markets other than Chicago.

1 Answer

I see you have been bouncing around to several companies in the last few years. What are you looking for?

1 Answer

Would you have a problem signing a non-compete. First off it will be a yes- they are selling SEO no intellectual property. Then he was telling me his story of being sued by a previous employer for Non compete. I did let him know at the interview I was not interested. They are a small company and want to use my connections and then tell me I cant sell them again because of non-compete.

3 Answers

Q: What do you know about Zscaler?

2 Answers

Q: Tell us about past accolades.

2 Answers

Q: What is your background in manufacturing/machining

1 Answer

How would you sell our product? Who would you contact?

The basics - “Tell me about a time you...”, “how would you go about managing x”, etc..

Why are you leaving current role? Why do you want to work here? What question did I not ask that you would like to answer? Nothing hard to answer if you are a match for the role.