Sales manager Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

Find jobs for sales manager

Sales manager Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

"As a sales manager, it's your job to guide your team to success by setting appropriate quotas and goals, building sales plans, establishing training programs, and and developing sales strategies. Employers are looking for candidates who are skilled negotiators, planners, and leaders. In an interview, come ready to discuss your management style and how you've closed sales in the past. Excelling in sales is all about delivering superb customer service, so be prepared to offer a sales pitch on the spot or answer a scenario question about handling tough customers."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

"Sell me this pen". The VP handed me his pen and asked me to sell it to him.

3 Answers

He wanted a better prices, so I told him that if he bought 5 he'd get a better price. I got the job.

Ask what they see in a pen. If he remembers the last pen he used, and what price he would put on a pen he uses for signing big important contracts. As soon as he names a price... sold

I would suggest it was a very special pen used by a very important person and it won’t come up for sale again

Tell me about yourself?

6 Answers

What did your most recent manager give you in a performance review as negative performance? What was it? What did you do?

4 Answers

Would you have a problem signing a non-compete. First off it will be a yes- they are selling SEO no intellectual property. Then he was telling me his story of being sued by a previous employer for Non compete. I did let him know at the interview I was not interested. They are a small company and want to use my connections and then tell me I cant sell them again because of non-compete.

3 Answers

What's it feel like to steal from unemployed job seekers?

What is ur skills?

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Pricing Experience

What makes me different?

2 Answers

Why do you want to be in logistics?

2 Answers

What do you know about Uline?

110 of 509 Interview Questions