Senior Analyst Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

Senior Analyst Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

Senior analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If it is 3:15. how many degrees are between the little and big hand?

7 Answers

7.5 degrees

7.5 degrees

7.5 degrees For every 360 degrees the little hand moves, the big hand moves 30 degrees; therefore, when the little hand moves 90 degrees (to the 15 minute mark), the big hand moves 7.5 degrees.

What if we offered you lower than market rate Business Analyst?

2 Answers

The technical manager asked about business case for their company where currently they are having multiple purchase organizations in the company across globe and wanted a solution for make them signle purchase organization.

1 Answer

if personal commitments took precidence over work in my life and I was willing to go to "any length" to achieve objective.

1 Answer

If I was willing to take such subjective decisions to managagment to make the call.

1 Answer

What was your GMAT score or percentile?

1 Answer

Describe a failure and how you handled it at the time and what did you learn?

1 Answer

Screening (phone): Nothing unexpected. Have a lot of questions prepared. My experience was more of a conversation. Behavioral (phone): The HR person I interviewed with was incredibly nice. I was asked about 4 question (I was told they were catered to my position and previous experience). -How did you build a relationship with someone you have worked with? -Tell me about a time you had a conflict in regard to a work situation. -Tell me about a specific incidence in which you felt stressed at work. I can't remember the last one. Skills (phone): Again, it was more of a conversation. A department manager and I just did a run-through of my resume and she had some specific questions. There were no curveballs, the most difficult questions were "what inspires you?" and "tell me about a time you had to defend your work." Confirming (in person): If you make it to this point you are pretty much in. My experience was super casual (but don't assume yours will be). Be prepared to answer questions like "what do you value most in a career?" "why accenture?" and "what type of environments do you work best in?" Most likely they already know you have answered similar questions with the recruiter in the screening interview but want to know that you carry yourself well in "stressful" situations. If you cannot handle a face-to-face interview how can they be sure you can handle client meetings?

1 Answer

What didn't I like about my previous position.

1 Answer

They asked about my style as a worker and communicator.

110 of 408 Interview Questions