Senior Recruiter Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

Senior Recruiter Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

Senior recruiter interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

They asked random questions that had nothing to do with recruiting. Mostly to do with hobbies, educational background, money looking for. Interviewer kept interrupting and changing topics that had nothing to do with a standard Sr recruiter ; metrics, closing candidates, pipelines, sourcing methods, etc.

1 Answer

Tried to highlight actual recruiting metrics and placements made. Hiring manager kept interrupting asking random questions and hobbies, etc. Really just a weird interview and no feedback was given. Complete waste of time and no structure.

How important is office collaboration to you and provide me with an example?

1 Answer

What do you know about Gallagher?

1 Answer

They asked me several times why I had so many jobs. I guess the girl who interviewed me who only had one job after college didn't understand what being a contractor was and felt I wasn't a good match for Sears.

1 Answer

What was your favorite job you had and why? What management style works best for you? Where would you like to be in 3-5 years?

I was asked to write a boolean search string up on a white board for a challenging role!

What are your salary requirements, what is your current requisition load?

They want you to come up with 10 action items you will come up with starting in the role. Along with why its important and what obstacles I expect along the way. Asking for very specific details.