Technology Consultant Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

Technology Consultant Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

Technology consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Do you realize we don't do engineering here?

2 Answers

This wasn't something I expected them to ask. It was mostly to check whether I had done my research on the company. I had, so this was an easy question to answer. But if you're not really sure about what they do, it will show here. Definitely do your research ahead of time so that you can show you want to do that line of work.

wat answer did u give den>??

Walk me through how you decided to be a consultant and not a high school teacher.

1 Answer

The most difficult situation involving racism that you have experienced at your place of work

How many 6-step ladders are there in the United States

2 Answers

Why should we hire you over someone else?

1 Answer

The case study questions were most difficult as it was open ended and constrained by only 45 mins. Case Summary: A banking company that holds offices worldwide (Chicago, New York, Toronto and London) has 70% of its employees acting as future traders operating on the Chicago trading floor. Other members of the company are in areas of sales/marketing and engineering, and support trading. As the client has aging storage and application servers, WMP has been given the task to develop a new server infrastructure that minimizes operating risk, while allotting for planned growth. The client is expecting a solution design to be delivered in three weeks that addresses expected costs and time requirements.

1 Answer

Describe a situation where you had very ambiguous direction, but still had to deliver in a set time frame.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time where you improved a process.

(At the very beginning of the final round of interview) Ask me anything. This interview is designed for you to get to know accenture.