Chief Architect Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chief Architect Interview Questions

Chief architect interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If you were given a greenfield to address our current state content systems, what steps would you take and what would the end state look like?

1 Answer

That's why you're going to pay me the big bucks! In the end, you will have contextually-aware, adaptive, learning content. Hire me and I'll get you there.

How is your family life and how old are you

4 Answers

Can you get an alpha product done in 8 weeks? (This is with no infrastructure, team, desk, so I would have to build everything as I went)

1 Answer

Given a legacy Perl/Oracle-based authenticator, serving 10,000+ entities, which builds granular user-by-user and table-by-table permissions as a series of regular expressions (grant superuser to *billing*, grant report-only to *social*security*, etc.), how would you redesign and seamlessly cut over the system to a more modern industry-standard (deny-by-default, RBAC/ABAC) model without impacting current user experience or requiring systemwide re-enrollment?

Implement fibonacci, OOP and architecture discussions.

Do you have experience managing 8-9 associates team?

Phone interview is technical and more solution specific examples etc

Implement LRU cache

1 Answer

Ask for my elevator pitch and why I am qualified for the position. Did not provide much context into the issues, challenges they were currently facing as an IT organization.

What open source (data) technology are you familiar with?

110 of 15 Interview Questions