Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Interview Questions

Chief executive officer (ceo) interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The interview itself was not difficult, it was just very uneasy because the questions they asked had nothing to with the job. He asked to many personal questions unrelated to the position. I was not comfortable with that, had to tiptoe around that. Then I had to take an Excel test that owner of the company boasted that he gave 300 of these tests to all applying applicants. Now I have certification in Excel, and this test was not working correctly at all, because the correct way to execute an Excel program was coming up as wrong on this bogus computer test, and for someone who has given over 300 of these tests, he couldn't even get the trail test to run and when the test was finished, my score was never given.

1 Answer

This place gave me a bad feeling from the start…a "red flag" if you will. The owner (interviewer) came across as never reading my resume from the questions he asked and furthermore he didn't listen to a word I said. I have never been interviewed by someone who could not get my name right over 20 times! I'm sorry but that is plain rude, and there is no excuse for that.

Questions regarding criminal records are always a touchy subject for some candidates.

1 Answer

Where will you be in five years?

1 Answer

Tell us about your past jobs?

1 Answer

Give an example of a time a situation seemed impossible, but you succeed in the end.

1 Answer

Could I get him caught up when he had had someone in that position right up to my start date.

1 Answer

Are you interested in this kind of job with these kinds of extreme demands/expectations?

2 Answers

All my qustions were answered at that time

1 Answer

how fast will the world take you under?

1 Answer

There was an 18 month gap in my resume and he asked me about that time period.

110 of 216 Interview Questions