Chief Executive Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor
Glassdoor Logo

Find jobs for Chief Executive Officer

Chief Executive Officer Interview Questions

Chief executive officer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What dosha are you?

1 Answer

How many people are on your cross functional team ? what are the roles of each of those people. Forgive me while I write this down so that I have insight in to what the organization looks like at Sony.

DO YOU KNOW HOW TO MARKET A WEBSITE

1 Answer

The easy is a test of how you think. It will not be read but edited for any error or mistakes. The key to winning over is making sure you quote from the CEO's book.

DO YOU KNOW HOW TO MARKET A WEBSITE

2 Answers

Why are you interested in this position

1 Answer

An unexpected comment -- you have taken a company to $120M in revenue. When we get to $100M in revenue how would you feel about stepping down or aside to let someone else take the company to the next level?

1 Answer

The unexpected request was to take a critical thinking test by a candidate who had spent the last 20 years critically thinking at the CEO level and managing companies very successfully. The Watson Glaser test results were more important to this company than a long verifiable track record of success at the CEO level.

1 Answer

How do you handle diversity? The hospital is Catholic, yet provides services to people of all faiths (and no faith), all races and all economic levels.

1 Answer

What market should we attack? Can I bring in a new team? Can you set up a channel? Can you get cloud data centers to install our product.