CHIEF MANAGER Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CHIEF MANAGER Interview Questions

CHIEF manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

the CFO asked me to describe a circumstance where I did not get along with a superior manager and how I handled it.

1 Answer

I answered honestly about my last manager (only worked for 8 months) who harassed me and treated me very unprofessionally. Yet I did not stoop to his level, continued to treat him with respect and most importantly never allowed it to affect my workplace, or my project (and continued to get outstanding performance awards). I also made certain I described how my prior management training and experiences, my team and project leadership and how obtaining my Leadership Certificate significantly helped me with this situation b/c it contained classroom experiences/role playing in each Communicating Across Cultures, Dealing with Difficult People and Conflict Resolution Courses.

How is your family life and how old are you

4 Answers

How many people are on your cross functional team ? what are the roles of each of those people. Forgive me while I write this down so that I have insight in to what the organization looks like at Sony.

1 Answer

I was asked how I would increase their wheat origination (procurement).

why should we hire you?

1 Answer

Centered around estimating and estimating programs (software) and review of take offs.

1 Answer

What are you able to do to combat the extensive loss of government property due to personnel leaving and not properly clearing the Unit.

1 Answer

What are some of the things that you do to create a culture that people want to be a part of?

What kind of company is Solera? (Say Tech/IT company, DO NOT SAY insurance claims...they get all huffy). How do you create PowerPoint presentations? How do you collate data?

2 Answers

There were no difficult questions. All interviewers seemed very inexperienced. The most important thing is to act like a cheerleader the whole time.

110 of 13 Interview Questions