Child Protective Investigator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Child Protective Investigator Interview Questions

Child protective investigator interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

You receive an on call report at 3 AM about children screaming and it is believed the children are being physically hurt. What would you do?

5 Answers

My hire packet is under review and I spent today entirely on my phone and computer sending in information yo HR. I am soooo thankful for technology. Today I had to upload copies of my actual Bachelors degree (because my transcript did not have "conferred date" listed; as some don't), my registration for my vehicle, my signed declaration page since it actually had "Business Insurance" listed on it, and my drivers record showing that my license was valid. Thankfully I am a patient person, so I did not find this process nerve wrecking as most would. However, when you want something bad enough, you simply have to fight for it. For all those who are seeking employment across boarders, just know that your patience will be tried, it's up to you to go the distance. Also, you only have 30 days from thw date of hire to actually get your license and vehicle registration changed over to the state of Florida. SoSo with that said, I didn't get the Acceptance letter today, but I am assured and confident it is on the way. Stay tuned!

Congrats im only in the begining stage i completed the assesment and i am anxious to know if i will be getting a called... i am making an effort to be paitient and your post helped a lot. Thank you... How do you like rhe job so far?

How long did it take for you to hear back? My interview results are currently being reviewed by Human Resources. Just wondering how long it took for you to get a call?

If there was a time someone didn't like me how did I ...................

4 Answers

1. Name a time you had to make a difficult decision 2. Name a time you had a deadline you knew you wouldnt make 3. Name a time you had a crisis interfere with your schedule 4. Name a time you had to do your co workers work and how did you feel etc

2 Answers

Why are you the best person for the position?

2 Answers

Describe a situation when you had to obtain information from multiple sources and come to a conclusion. How did you handle this situation?

1 Answer

Name a time you had to make an ethical decision?

1 Answer

How do you deal with interruptions when you have a deadline to meet?

1 Answer

Why do you want to leave your current position?

1 Answer

How do you deal with an co worker who doesn't want your help?

1 Answer

Why should we hire you ?

110 of 33 Interview Questions