Account Executive Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH | Glassdoor

Account Executive Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH

"When hiring account executives, employers are looking for candidates with the communication and sales skills to find and acquire new clients. In an interview, be ready to discuss your experience sourcing new business opportunities, familiarity with sales strategies, and ability to close deals with clients."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do you want to work here?

2 Answers

Always answer your main reason is money. They love competitive people.

yes , i know money is a source to spend life. but i have done TATA SKY Ltd as Interenship with stipend from 2007 to 6 months TATA SKY Ltd as Service engineer from 2007 to Nov 2008. SUN Direct TV Pvt Ltd as Technical Executive Nov 2008 to May 2009. currently i am working in shipping company but

When did you have a bad experience with a customer?

1 Answer

Not many questions I couldn't handle, since I've already done the AE job for another company. The first thing he asked me was what I knew about the company, which I answered well. Probably the most difficult question was "What percentage of my total revenue at my former company was NTR?" I told him I didn't remember because the company never broke it down like that. I did, however, tell him what the percentage of my sales were New Biz vs Existing Biz.

1 Answer

Are you a big risk taker?

1 Answer

Typical interview questions: Why do you think you will be successful here.

1 Answer

The questions were all about typical sales opportunities. Tell us your typical sales day?

What motivates you?

1 Answer

Why are you here what wasn't working in your last position, or, what makes you think you are good enough to work here.

1 Answer

What do you know about marketing?

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

2 Answers