Account Manager Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH | Glassdoor

Account Manager Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH

"When interviewing for an account owner position, be prepared to speak to your skills in communications, marketing, and client relations. Employers will be interested in your ability to create long lasting relationships with clients and generate sales for a portfolio of accounts. Your interviewer may test your abilities with a role play question, so be prepared to give a mock sales pitch to a difficult client."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Seemed I asked the most questions regarding, turnover, commission structures, etc. no unexpected or difficult questions asked seemingly generic interview the whole "where do you see yourself in 5 years"

1 Answer

I should have done more research, but in a tough job market based on the base salary I assumed they would not be churning and burning reps. Introductory job they should not fancy it up you're realistically an 8-5 b2b telemarketer for a company with little to no brand recognition and no solid form of getting leads.

What do you want out of a company?

1 Answer

I was asked to Sell a landscaping contractor an advertising program. (Please note that this was 1999.)

1 Answer

Why would you be a great performer at NetSuite?

1 Answer

So can you tell me about yourself?

1 Answer

Fill out this paperwork that requires your social security number even though we have not made an offer.

1 Answer

what job would you what to have 5 years from now and how do you plan to get there?

1 Answer

who do you know that can give you referrals quickly

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you were leading a project and failed.

2 Answers

Seemed to take a long time to get phone interviews scheduled