Administrative assistant Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH | Glassdoor
Administrative assistant Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH

Administrative assistant Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH

Executives count on administrative assistants to keep busy schedules and company activities as clear and easy-to-navigate as possible. Expect questions about your organizational, time management, and communication skills. Many of these questions will be story-based, so come ready to explain a time when you successfully juggled multiple deadlines or were able to handle difficult customers at the front desk. Though these interviews focus primarily on soft skills, you may be asked to answer a question about your ability to use basic administrative software.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

describe a time when you failed at something and had to turn it into a success

2 Answers

hard one to tackle if not prepared but try to think of something where you turned a failure into a positive learning experience

That was probably a good response to turn a failure in a learning experience. I think I would say that every time I fail (and this is a true story) I write down this mistake and I put in my list to read before I start my day. To call my attention.

Why do you want to work here?

1 Answer

Your household budget, spending habits, and your entire job history.

1 Answer

Be ready to discuss theoretical responses and handling of situational issues within a law enforcement agency. You may be asked about prior criminal/drug record. Be honest about past.

1 Answer

They asked for additional information on my Resume

1 Answer

Background, expierance, what makes us want you

1 Answer

if you were asked to do something you had no idea what the doctor was talking about, what would you do?

1 Answer

Why do you want to leave your current employment to join Medpace? How did you hear about Medpace?

1 Answer

How do you handle conflict with customers?