Business Analyst Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH | Glassdoor
Business Analyst Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH

Business Analyst Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH

When interviewing a candidate for a business analyst role, employers are looking to assess your analytical problem-solving skills as well as your communication and collaboration skills. Be prepared to analyze a business case study and answer behavioral questions that often test your ability to handle challenging stakeholders or tight deadlines. Business analysts must also be creative thinkers, so expect to tackle a few unusual brainteasers that are designed to see how well you can think through a complex problem.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

These vary by what job you're interviewing before, but there's usually a question involved that asks how you'd respond to some rotten work situation. "How would handle picking up slack for an employee that called in sick when you're already behind on your own work?"

1 Answer

Most of these are going to measure your ability to work in a team environment. The answer to the above question would be "Let my Team Lead/Manager know what's happening and ask for help so ALL the work can get completed as needed."

If it sounds too good to be true it probably is. I went online and typed their name with the word "review" and the word "scam". Employees to customers are very, very unhappy with these folks. From slow to short pay to high pressure and little quality delivery. And I kept googling and googling look for a positive...I declined the job.

1 Answer

How would you handle a situation where a contractor was doing your job and was not hired in perm and you were?

1 Answer

couldn't fit all the questions in the last part... numbers of planes take off in jfk/day, number of ppr towels sold in the US/yr

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you were unable to meet a deadline and why.

1 Answer

What type of salary are you looking for.

1 Answer

Name a time when you had to make an unpopular decision.

Situational Questions How did you problem solve? Are you a rockstar? What is the difference between empathy and sympathy?

How have you handled conflicts between different business units/stakeholders?