Consultant Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH | Glassdoor

Find jobs for consultant

Consultant Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH

consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

PHONE INTERVIEW: A golf ball and a golf club are $1.10 together. The golf club costs a dollar more than the golf ball. How much is the golf ball?

4 Answers

I had a hard time, but the woman was super nice about it and I realized I had to use algebra to solve the problem. Just be calm under pressure and you'll do fine.

I don't want to be rude but what kind of Algebra did you have to use ? It seems like a high school level equation to be fair

Really? I guess the only catch is if tax is included.

I was tasked with writing code in any language on a napkin that should compile and that implemented a "Fizz Buzz" test. Fizz Buzz: "Write a program that prints the numbers from 1 to 100. But for multiples of three print “Fizz” instead of the number and for the multiples of five print “Buzz”. For numbers which are multiples of both three and five print “FizzBuzz”."

2 Answers

Work experience, behavioral questions, and things I liked to do for fun.

Presentation / Case Study

1 Answer

What are you looking for with a company?

What motivates you?

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years?

1 Answer

What is the process in your previous position to implement an software application.

1 Answer

Describe your approach to a problem in which you failed.

1 Answer

when giving a excuse on from the customer that they want to shop around and see what competitors have to offer how do you approach that situation?

110 of 141 Interview Questions