Director Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH | Glassdoor

Director Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH

"When applying for a position as a director, be prepared to have your leadership skills and judgement tested by many case studies. These scenarios help employers understand what kind of leader you will be for a team or department at their company, so confidence, quick thinking, and examples of how you have fixed similar problems in the past will be highly advantageous towards receiving an offer."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

For me, the most difficult question to answer was "Where do you see your career in the next 5/10 years?"

1 Answer

I said that my career was still pretty early in development and I was still trying to find my niche/place in the design community.

What is the first thing I would do if hired.

1 Answer

I was indirectly asked if I was a member of the Jewish faith (repeatedly). After several attempts to avoid answering the question, I had no choice but to confirm that I am not Jewish. But rather, grew up in the Catholic church. The positive energy and the interest I felt they had in me vanished. HUC is a Jewish Seminary and the posting stated that someone familiar with the Jewish faith is preferred.

1 Answer

It has been awhile - but I think my position on working with a remote manager. It was not necessarily difficult because I have done this before, but it seemedd to be the most critical.

1 Answer

How much control do you need or expect?

1 Answer

"Would you throw that chair through the window if I told you to?"

The usual. Very inexperienced interviewers

1 Answer

This job isn't for everyone. Why are you right for it?

Describe a type of personality you find very difficult.

110 of 60 Interview Questions