Graphic Designer Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH | Glassdoor
Graphic Designer Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH

Graphic Designer Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH

In preparation for an interview, come ready to discuss your portfolio at length as well as your design process and what design software you are familiar with. Graphic design positions can be very specific to the company so make sure you brush up on the company's current design style and are ready to explain how your style and experience will mesh.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

For me, the most difficult question to answer was "Where do you see your career in the next 5/10 years?"

1 Answer

I said that my career was still pretty early in development and I was still trying to find my niche/place in the design community.

Can you meet early tomorrow morning?

1 Answer

Are you willing to work long hours?

1 Answer

What programs are you proficient in and your work and educational experience. To see samples and explain the process of which programs where used to design the product and then the process to the finished printed/published product.

1 Answer

Talk about your proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite.

What kind of work are you searching for

1 Answer

Describe a project or task you have done that was particularly challenging for you.

I was asked to complete a short task within Photoshop to prove that I could actually do the job I was being hired for.

1 Answer

Do you have experience working with different textiles of print?

Describe a project you have done that was particularly exciting or rewarding for you.