Graphic designer Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH | Glassdoor
Graphic designer Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH

Graphic designer Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH

In preparation for an interview, come ready to discuss your portfolio at length as well as your design process and what design software you are familiar with. Graphic design positions can be very specific to the company so make sure you brush up on the company's current design style and are ready to explain how your style and experience will mesh.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I was asked to complete a short task within Photoshop to prove that I could actually do the job I was being hired for.

1 Answer

I was able to complete the task that was asked of me and in short amount of time.

What kind of work are you searching for

1 Answer

For me, the most difficult question to answer was "Where do you see your career in the next 5/10 years?"

1 Answer

What programs are you proficient in and your work and educational experience. To see samples and explain the process of which programs where used to design the product and then the process to the finished printed/published product.

1 Answer

Are you okay with working longer hours in order to accomplish a project on time?

1 Answer

On a scale of 1-10 how important is design to you and why?

1 Answer

Are you willing to work long hours?

1 Answer

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Do you have experience working with different textiles of print?

Can you approach challenge and complexity, with a sense of adventure and enthusiasm?

They were not willing to pay anything up front. Everything was trial based.