Human Resources Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH | Glassdoor
Human Resources Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH

Human Resources Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH

Business executives look to HR coordinators to help their companies run smoothly by managing issues related to employment, compensation, and employee relations. Expect a lot of behavioral questions that will evaluate your organizational and interpersonal skills as well as scenario questions that will test your ability to handle different kinds of employee conflicts.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Rather than asking me to answer questions about my experience and knowledge, I was asked a lot of "what if" and "How would you..." questions. I had a hard time answering as some scenarios seemed so esoteric.

3 Answers

I made my best guess of how to deal with something given the limited amount of information I had.

Politely let them know that you have been through scenario questions before and if they want answers to those questions you will be happy to do so but you need to charge a consulting fee.

I like Amanda's comment. It's certainly the answer I could laugh about but I'm not sure that it would get me anywhere in the interview.

What was your reason for success? Tell me about a national roll out that you initiated

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for Macy's?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you didn’t follow policy or had to deviate from policy.

1 Answer

Name a time when you disagreed with the direction of the division, but needed support the objective. How did you accomplish.

1 Answer

What is my faith life work balance?

1 Answer

Tell about a time you did something in a unique way

There were really no unexpected or difficult questions. The HR person who's job I was interviewing for had already left, so none of the interviewers had many HR related or technical questions to ask.

Very typical corporate questions, they give you examples to help you prepare.