Lab Technician Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Lab Technician

Lab Technician Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH

Lab Technician Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH

"As a laboratory technician, you'll need strong organizational skills and an adequate knowledge of chemistry in order to collect samples, perform tests, and analyze data. Expect to be quizzed on your knowledge of basic scientific concepts as well as your experience handling lab equipment and conducting tests. Although not mandatory, many labs require you have an associate's degree or higher."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How does your previous role apply to this position?

What was a time you were faced with a difficult situation in the lab, how did you handle it

1 Answer

None of the questions were very difficult. It's just that there weren't very many of them and the responses that I got from the interviewers towards my answers were somewhat apathetic. The entire interview took less than 10 minutes. Also I noticed that both interviewers were looking at their cell phones (probably checking the time) when I was answering their questions. It's almost as if they had already selected a candidate but I was being interviewed as a curteousy to someone, of course that is purely speculation. It could be that they had someone with a completely different profile in mind altoghether at some point early in the interview process. I didn't get any other feedback about the interview other than that I was not being considered.

A time you didn't enjoy your previous employment.

1 Answer

Can you tell us about experience you have that is relevant to this job?

Do you have any allergies or objections with various smells or flavors?

How much my base pay should be.