Manager Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH | Glassdoor

Manager Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Rather than asking me to answer questions about my experience and knowledge, I was asked a lot of "what if" and "How would you..." questions. I had a hard time answering as some scenarios seemed so esoteric.

3 Answers

I made my best guess of how to deal with something given the limited amount of information I had.

Politely let them know that you have been through scenario questions before and if they want answers to those questions you will be happy to do so but you need to charge a consulting fee.

I like Amanda's comment. It's certainly the answer I could laugh about but I'm not sure that it would get me anywhere in the interview.

Tell me about yourself, do you have a family?

5 Answers

Asking about how much the store I worked at now made.

how old am I

My availability

1 Answer

I was asked to Sell a landscaping contractor an advertising program. (Please note that this was 1999.)

1 Answer

What was your reason for success? Tell me about a national roll out that you initiated

1 Answer

So can you tell me about yourself?

1 Answer

If you were told you lost the sale, what would you do?

1 Answer

2nd interview: "Do you have any questions for me?"

110 of 833 Interview Questions