Sales Consultant Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH | Glassdoor

Sales Consultant Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH

"Companies depend on sales consultants to establish trust between clients and companies through their marketing, interpersonal, and customer service skills. Expect to draw heavily on previous experience during an interview. Popular questions ask about situations in which you have changed a client's mind or demonstrated strong interpersonal skills during challenging times. You may also have to demonstrate your sales skills by pitching a product to the interviewer."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I had to give a general sales pitch on a pretend phone call.

The simulation is by the the hardest part if you don;t know what to expect. You need you attempt to solve the customer's issue, and then suggest value added products.

some basic personality questions to gauge your fit into the store. also questions about specific times of problem solving on the fly at previous jobs and how you handled it and if you could have handled it differently. very basic and predictable questions.

What will you say to the secretary that hates the company?

How do you deal with criticism?

1 Answer

when giving a excuse on from the customer that they want to shop around and see what competitors have to offer how do you approach that situation?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time where you had to deal with an angry customer and how did it result?

1 Answer

I had to ask how I dealt with disappointment -- and I also had to do a sample sales pitch.