Senior Manager Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH | Glassdoor

Senior Manager Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH

Senior manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What technology was I strongest in

1 Answer

I'm strong in a lot of technologies but should have focused on the technology for the job I appleid for. The time did not allow me to go through all the technology I had experience with.

What was the most difficult project I managed

1 Answer

Interview started 20 minutes late (okay, things happen, I'm flexible). Neither interviewer (2) seemed prepared, only asked very basic questions: what are some of the lessons learned? Name a difficult situation & how did you handle it? What do you like to do? PM, Technical, Team building? Distant, not really listening. Took a few notes. Spoke with Axcess Recruiter: 5/2/14 Spoke with Axcess Hiring Mgr: 5/8/14 F-T-F Interview with Hiring Mgr & Technical Mgr: 5/16/14

1 Answer

Give me a time when you had to face a difficult challenge, where you were not successful in achieving the desired goal, and, what did you take away from that experience?

What's your brand?

1 Answer

If I could manage people.

1 Answer

Explain a difficult project/customer you had to deal with and how did you handle it and what was the overall outcome of the incident?

Experience based questions, was there a time when you displayed __________.

Typical STAR interview with colleague and hiring manager, nothing difficult.

What is your past experience in project management? Do you have knowledge of all things digital. Do you know how to work on websites and app projects? Did you understand how to work as a digital project manager?