Store Manager Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH | Glassdoor

Store Manager Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH

"When interviewing candidates for the role of store manager, employers are looking for positive leaders that can steer the team towards assisting customers, managing merchandise, and keeping the operation moving smoothly. In an interview context, be prepared to answer questions about your ability to sell a product, resolve issues, and create an enjoyable work environment with strong customer service. You should also be ready to discuss any previous experience in sales or retail."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The dumbest interview question which is what is the most flawed part about you. "What would my wife say I should work on improving?"

1 Answer

I said the normal bull answer of something that is not too bad in my life but have already began to work on.

Where do you plan on being in 5 years?

1 Answer

Have you read any books about management or self improvement?

Why i wanted the job.

1 Answer

Why are you fit to work for Dakota Watch Company?

They asked if I would be comfortable in a job change, and if it would be a good fit.

1 Answer

Describe daily activities of prior role and how it applies to this role.

Super easy questions, not structered at all. Tell me about shirnk? Tell me about your self I was not prepared to fill out paper application at store. I had already uploaded my resume, and filled out online job application.

2 Answers