Manager Interview Questions in City of London, England | Glassdoor

Manager Interview Questions in City of London, England

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

the most unexpected interview question asked was: whether it was feasible to save the CDS info in a cloud computing?

2 Answers

Certainly this is not an smart question.

This interview never took place, this whole thing was made up by a disgruntled employee who posted it after they were sacked. Don't believe everything you read!

What skills are you going to bring to E&Y to make us even better?

1 Answer

difficult question was. What do you think ,you can do for the growth of the company, if given you to take charge for the functioning of the company, DO u think you can handle the responsibility?

1 Answer

What are my core competencies

1 Answer

when can you join the company if you are selected? can you follow rules and perform your duties with discilplne ?

Explain the Goldman Sachs principles

1 Answer

why is volatility data important?

1 Answer

why would you put a barrier on an option?

1 Answer

Tell us a situation (project based) how did you manage/lead/controlled budget/people/programme etc

1 Answer

Run us through your experience

110 of 32 Interview Questions