Claim Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Claim Associate Interview Questions

Claim associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

No questions were difficult, just know why you want to work for State Farm

6 Answers

What is the base salary offered?

Did you start the job already? what are the schedules like? I know it can be any shift but if you have any details please let me know. How is the training? Is there any other testing besides the one for the license? Thanks

Yes I've started already, just completed my 4th week of training. My training schedule is 9am to 5:30pm mon-fri..then my regular work shift will be 9:30-6 mon-fri... The only test that really matters is the licensing exam, although there are several other exams throughout training that they'd like for you to pass but it's not as mandatory as passing the licensing exam..

The questions were very general and expected, be very detailed an specific with answers using specific instances.

3 Answers

How have you dealt with a teammate that wasn't pulling their weight.

2 Answers

3rd interview, Tell about a time when someone questioned your integrity or asked you violate a policy.

1 Answer

What is your ideal work environment?

2 Answers

What kind of cereal do you eat?

1 Answer

My phone interview went very smoothly. We talked about my experience and what I was looking for in an employer. Basic interview questions, but I immediately got the impression my interviewer liked me and she rushed me through some of my responses. There was times I wanted to expand of my thought but I guess she had other interviews to get through. All in all, I enjoyed the experience and was offered.

2 Answers

The questions were pretty standard, the only one I got that I have never really had before was to explain the difference between business writing and regular writing.

1 Answer

The most difficult was a question about how you work on a team. Sorry but I can't remember the exact wording anymore.

1 Answer

There were no difficult questions, but be ready to explain your responses to his questions. "When you say growth--what do you mean by that?"

110 of 403 Interview Questions