Claim Processor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Claim Processor Interview Questions

Claim processor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Questions were focused around higher-level responses. Make sure you are incorporating all skills that are required of the positions into your skill sets as you are answering each question. If you don't understand, please ask them repeat so they know that you are trying to answer the question most accurately. INTERVIEW QUESTIONS: 1. Tell me about a time when you had to present a report and the quality of the report was compromised? 2. Tell me about a time when you was in a situation with multiple solutions. How were you able to decide which solution was best? 3. How did you handle a demanding customer. What was the situation and outcome? 4. Tell me about a time when you conveyed information to co-worker and the co-worker receptive to your response? 5. Why do you want to work for State Farm and how your skill-sets aligned with the position you are applying for?

2 Answers

Waiting on Response from Hiring Department as of Oct. 18, 2013.

when u say u accepted the offer..does that mean u have the job? or are u waiting til the 18th to find out?

Why do you want to work in insurance?

1 Answer

Give an example of when you were presented with a problem from a customer and what you did to solve it. Need a specific problem, what I did to fix the problem to the satisfaction of both the customer and the company and what I did to follow up with the customer to ensure all was well.

1 Answer

If I would consider another position and think about it over the weekend.

1 Answer

Why did i major in Psychology?

1 Answer

You don't have any previous experience in the insurance industry - what makes you want to work in this field?

none, was a simple 10 min interview

2 Answers

What do you expect of your supervisor

1 Answer

Name a time you went out of your way for a customer.

1 Answer

What salary are you looking for with this position?

110 of 137 Interview Questions