Claim Representative Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Claim Representative Trainee Interview Questions

Claim representative trainee interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How have you handled difficult situations with coworkers?

Standard interview questions. You should probably just use the STAR method to answer. Have some negative/positive situations on hand and be ready to reference them.

Tell me about a time you provided excellent customer service? Be specific... Tell me about a time you had a face to face interaction with a customer? Be specific... Do you have any construction type experience? Like helping someone build a deck... What was your greatest accomplishment at your last 2 employers? What did you like most & least about previous 2 employers? Why do you want to work at Travelers? Tell me about your math skills? Tell me about your computer skills? Tell me about a time you worked on a team and what your role was?

Phone interviewer seemed friendly and the conversation flowed. The in-person interview was with 2 gentlemen. 1 seemed to be annoyed by me and even picked up the phone and showed the other interviewer something which made me feel I had lost his focus.

1 Answer

Just be prepared. there are a lot of questions as to what you would do and why and tell me a time where you had to blank blank blank

explain your relationship with 2 different co workers and how did your relationship with them vary. why

how do you manage competing deadlines and time lines?

describe a difficult situation and how you handled it.

1 Answer

tell me about a time you provided excellent customer service