Claims Adjuster Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Claims Adjuster Trainee Interview Questions

Claims adjuster trainee interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

One question that was not part of the STAR method, I was asked was how do you help foster your work environment.

8 Answers

Have you heard bAck yet?

Not yet!

Accepted their offer as of yesterday!

Phone Interview: Tell me about a time you made a bad decision? What happened? In-Person Interview: Tell me about a time where you made or suggested a change in policy or procedure at work? (Definitely research the STAR method and Progressive)

7 Answers

Just took the assessment and waiting for the next phase in the hiring process

5 Answers

Are you looking for employment elsewhere

5 Answers

Discuss a time you were in a busy environment how were you able to succeed in this environment?

4 Answers

Name a time that you improved upon a process in your past jobs. Everything is in STAR format, however, this is most likely the question that got me.

3 Answers

What was your biggest mistake, and what did you learn from it?

3 Answers

How do you prioritize your tasks? -

2 Answers

The phone interview consisted of about 3 or 4 behavioral questions, and the in-person interview of about 10. They included the following (I tried to remember as many as I could): 1. What did you like most and what did you like least about your last job? 2. Why did you leave your last job? 3. What interests you about this position? 4. Tell me about a time when you made a decision too quickly, and what was the result? 5. Tell me about a time you had too much to do and had to prioritize. 6. Tell me about a time you had to ask a customer a lot of questions in order to figure out the best solution to their problem. 7.Tell me about a time that you went above and beyond what was required of you. 8. It's happened to us all; Tell me about a time you forgot to do something for a customer and how did you handle it? 9. Tell me about a time you had to use your negotiation skills. 10. Tell me about a time you had to use your resources to solve a problem. 11. Tell me about a time when you had to work with a difficult team. 12. Tell me about a time when you received feedback (good or bad). 13. What do you know about Progressive? 14. What questions do you have for me?

2 Answers

Previous job questions followed Star based questions. Handled difficult customer? Why progressive? Above and beyond for customer? Not able to complete a task?

110 of 608 Interview Questions