Claims adjuster trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for claims adjuster trainee

Claims adjuster trainee Interview Questions

2,023

claims adjuster trainee interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Describe a time when you had to tell someone bad news and there was nothing you could do to fix the situation?

2 Answers

I made sure i used a situation, behavior, application, and outcome in my answers.

I once had to tell a customer that the damage to their car would not be covered because it was determined that the accident she got in was her fault and she didn’t have comprehensive coverage.

A shop disagrees with your estimate of labor hours and says you are trying to cheat the customer, who do you handle the situation?

2 Answers

The one unscripted question was: I am a customer, and you wrote the estimate on my car up as a 3 hour repair on the quarter panel, and I say I want it replaced. What do you say?

1 Answer

One question that was not part of the STAR method, I was asked was how do you help foster your work environment.

8 Answers

Phone Interview: Tell me about a time you made a bad decision? What happened? In-Person Interview: Tell me about a time where you made or suggested a change in policy or procedure at work? (Definitely research the STAR method and Progressive)

7 Answers

Are you looking for employment elsewhere

5 Answers

Just took the assessment and waiting for the next phase in the hiring process

5 Answers

Discuss a time you were in a busy environment how were you able to succeed in this environment?

when can you go to work

4 Answers

The interviews that I had were informal. The managers that I met with, asked a couple of basic interview questions, but they wanted to get to know me more than go through the interview guide.

110 of 2,023 Interview Questions