Claims Adjuster Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Claims Adjuster Trainee

Claims Adjuster Trainee Interview Questions

Claims adjuster trainee interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What was your biggest mistake, and what did you learn from it?

3 Answers

This was hard because you hate to talk about a time when your were not efficient, responsible, or careful.

I want to ask you about the job. I just applied for a position with Progressive in Tampa, can you email me pregowithzoe@gmail.com. I need advice~ Katie

Hey thanks for providing your experience. Did you have previous experience in insurance? What were your previous jobs?

How do you prioritize your tasks? -

2 Answers

what do you enjoy most/least about your job

1 Answer

What was a time when you had to go outside the rules in order to help someone.

1 Answer

How would you ensure that you will be continuing learning in the future?

1 Answer

There were many questions , they read them from a paper . They ask about 10 questions very conversational like . That's part one . Part two ; there are two open ended questions , part three you write down the answer to a question they asked you on paper . And lastly they test your ability to work in such an environment .

1 Answer

Did I have any questions about the hours or pay?

1 Answer

I was asked "what am I not going to like about you". It was a completely honest question but one that threw me for a loop as it is bluntly honest and pretty unexpected.

1 Answer

I wouldn't rate this as a difficult or unexpected question, but I was asked why I wanted to transition into a role in the Insurance industry.

110 of 412 Interview Questions