Claims Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Claims Assistant Interview Questions

Claims assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What do you like about your current job?

1 Answer

I could not think of an answer. I said I didn't dislike my job but I like the environment.

Why do you want to get into the insurance business?

1 Answer

How do you prioritize your day.

1 Answer

Mostly behavioral, but last interviewer of the day asked 2 brainteasers.

1 Answer

Why are you leaving your current position?

1 Answer

How do you feel about having unfinished tasks when you leave for the day?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you had to de-escalate a situation with an upset caller.

1 Answer

What are your strengths and qualities?

Employer Job Title Interview Question
Nationwide Senior Claims Assistant What do you like about your current job?
Esurance Claims Assistant Why do you want to get into the insurance business?
Avis Budget Group Claims Assistant How do you prioritize your day.
Liberty Mutual Insurance Assistant Director, Home Office Claims Mostly behavioral, but last interviewer of the day asked 2 brainteasers.
Sedgwick Claims Management Services Claims Assistant Why are you leaving your current position?
Esurance Claims Assistant How do you feel about having unfinished tasks when you leave for the day?
State Farm Claim Service Assistant This position is very production-oriented. Do you think that you would get bored at this job?
Protective Life Claims Assistant Tell me about a time you had to de-escalate a situation with an upset caller.
EBS-RMSCO Claims Assistant The only question I found difficult or unexpected was how satisfied I would be with having the same position for what could be a long time. I didn't know how to honestly say that a lack of upward mobility was a big problem. I answered by saying that I understand that there are no positions available but asked if excellent work would be a possible cause for creating a position of higher income. She said yes. She lied.
Zenith Insurance Claims Assistant What are your strengths and qualities?
110 of 47 Interview Questions