Claims Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Claims Assistant Interview Questions

Claims assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do you want to get into the insurance business?

1 Answer

I am currently in the marine industry. graduated with insurnace degree. interned for an insurance company, but could technically "open and "close" caims.. just did alot of learning if you will. I want to be an adjuster. Any pointers in the interview process you can help me with at all? I have interviewed with almost ALL of the insurance companies, just never been givin a chance. This was al before I internred though, so it should help. Try my best to show the custome service expereince I hve over the years and whatnot...

What do you like about your current job?

1 Answer

Why are you leaving your current position?

1 Answer

How do you feel about having unfinished tasks when you leave for the day?

1 Answer

This position is very production-oriented. Do you think that you would get bored at this job?

1 Answer

What are your strengths and qualities?

1 Answer

Mostly behavioral, but last interviewer of the day asked 2 brainteasers.

1 Answer

The only question I found difficult or unexpected was how satisfied I would be with having the same position for what could be a long time. I didn't know how to honestly say that a lack of upward mobility was a big problem. I answered by saying that I understand that there are no positions available but asked if excellent work would be a possible cause for creating a position of higher income. She said yes. She lied.

1 Answer

How do you prioritize your day.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you had to de-escalate a situation with an upset caller.

110 of 64 Interview Questions