Claims associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Claims associate Interview Questions

6,090

claims associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Describe a time when you had to tell someone bad news and there was nothing you could do to fix the situation?

2 Answers

I made sure i used a situation, behavior, application, and outcome in my answers.

I once had to tell a customer that the damage to their car would not be covered because it was determined that the accident she got in was her fault and she didn’t have comprehensive coverage.

A shop disagrees with your estimate of labor hours and says you are trying to cheat the customer, who do you handle the situation?

2 Answers

The one unscripted question was: I am a customer, and you wrote the estimate on my car up as a 3 hour repair on the quarter panel, and I say I want it replaced. What do you say?

1 Answer

No questions were difficult, just know why you want to work for State Farm

9 Answers

One question that was not part of the STAR method, I was asked was how do you help foster your work environment.

8 Answers

"A claimant comes in with her little children who are being very disruptive in the office. The mother (the claimant) cannot focus on the interview questions, what do you do?"

6 Answers

Phone Interview: Tell me about a time you made a bad decision? What happened? In-Person Interview: Tell me about a time where you made or suggested a change in policy or procedure at work? (Definitely research the STAR method and Progressive)

7 Answers

How long do you plan on staying with the company and what is your long term goal within the company?

5 Answers

Are you looking for employment elsewhere

5 Answers

Interview process is lengthy and very detailed.. be prepared to give some good impressive examples. What motivates you to go to work? Why Should I hire you? Why liberty mutual? Name a time you had to give complex instructions to someone? Name a time you took lead of a situation? What would your boss say is your weakness/ strengths? Name a time you had to give bad news to someone? Name a time you had to make a decision off little information? Where do you see yourself in the future?

110 of 6,090 Interview Questions