Claims Examiner II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Claims Examiner II Interview Questions

Claims examiner ii interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Since my work experience was a match for what they were looking for there really wasn't any questions. I was just explained how things were handled at Avis.

What the my most successful accomplishment

1 Answer

Not verbatim: How do you learn? Can you handle complex situations which involve the ability to rationalize and evaluate situations consistently? How would you determine what questions to ask in an investigation of liability? How would you investigate?

Not verbatim: How would you handle a situation where you are being challenged by an insured? How would you enforce policy provisions?

Are you okay with traveling several times a month?

Not verbatim: How are you able to organize yourself? How do you prioritize your work? Examples of time management and multi tasking.

There were no difficutl for unexpected questions, as I was hired throught an agency and was hired as a temp and worked under a contract for 4 months with the employer and at the end of the contract I was let go

19 of 9 Interview Questions