Claims Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Claims Interview Questions

3,667

Claims interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Describe a time when you had to tell someone bad news and there was nothing you could do to fix the situation?

2 Answers

I made sure i used a situation, behavior, application, and outcome in my answers.

I once had to tell a customer that the damage to their car would not be covered because it was determined that the accident she got in was her fault and she didn’t have comprehensive coverage.

A shop disagrees with your estimate of labor hours and says you are trying to cheat the customer, who do you handle the situation?

1 Answer

The one unscripted question was: I am a customer, and you wrote the estimate on my car up as a 3 hour repair on the quarter panel, and I say I want it replaced. What do you say?

1 Answer

No questions were difficult, just know why you want to work for State Farm

5 Answers

How long do you plan on staying with the company and what is your long term goal within the company?

5 Answers

This interview was straight forth and to the point nothing out of the ordinary or too hard.

4 Answers

"A claimant comes in with her little children who are being very disruptive in the office. The mother (the claimant) cannot focus on the interview questions, what do you do?"

5 Answers

Imagine you're working for Geico and we are promoting a faster way to pay online. I caller calls in to make a payment and as you try to explain the new and fast way to pay they immediately say they are not interested. What do you do?

4 Answers

What was your biggest mistake, and what did you learn from it?

3 Answers

It was situational questions that sometimes I did not have an exact answer for like a customer service question regarding the worst customer I ever dealt with and how I handled it.

3 Answers