Claims Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Claims Manager Interview Questions

Claims manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What do you think you'll like least about this job?

3 Answers

I said something about the cubicle environment, and how that would take some getting used to, but I don't foresee it as a problem.

any advice on today's phone interview would be helpful. It is for LTD Claims Analyst? Thank you (Plano)

That I won’t be given a chance to reach my full potential

Tell me about a time when you were able to complete a project no one else could. Tell me about a time when you had to team up with another department for a project. What would your last supervisor say is an area you need to work on.

2 Answers

I was surprised when asked if I would like to be considered simultaneoulsy for a Senior Bodily Injury Claim Adjuster position, soon to be posted.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you had to be in charge of a start up.

Why Liberty Mutual?

1 Answer

They asked me what I knew about the company. But the HR person said "We have our six core values" and proceeded to tell me about them. Outside of that I did not know much else to say

1 Answer

You decide a claim should not be paid, yet your supervisor tells you to pay the claim. What do you do?

1 Answer

Who do you think is more likely to file a disability claim: a male or female?

1 Answer

I can't think of one that appeared to be more difficult to answer than another. Also, nothing came out of "left field". Understanding the behavior based nature of the interview, and the type of job I was applying for, I encountered nothing that was unexpected on my end.

1 Answer

First question was a math problem. 70% of 300?

110 of 118 Interview Questions